Tuesday, November 15, 2011

So I Guess I Model Now?

I am not a big believer in folklore stories of everyday girls walking down the street and being discovered as models... I mean I live in the real world. But I actually got picked up by a jewelry designer on Saturday morning (at brunch with my mother) to model for her Holiday Collection. I know this sounds like the start of a craigslist killer lifetime movie but in actuality the designer, Samantha House of Samantha House Jewelry, ended up being really awesome.

I'm not sure if I will ever get all the hairspray out of my hair or that my lower back will ever recover from arching backwards to let the jewelry dangle down "just so" ... but it was my first gig and the job paid in jewelry and you all know how much I love accessories. I guess if you travel to as many metropolitan cities as I do, getting picked up for modelling is just bound to happen someday... right?









In the meantime, here's the website: Samantha House Jewelry  Her necklaces are amazing!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...