Monday, February 28, 2011

Hablo Espanol? By June I will

I'm taking Spanish starting March 30th in Cambridge to further my language repertoire. I took French in high school and only used it in France, I took Italian in college and only used it in Italy, and Russian in college which I used in Russia... so obviously after Spanish class I will have to visit one of the 21 countries that speak Spanish as a first language (listed below). Panama, Dominican Republic, Mexico, Spain ... check check check and check. Next hopefully Peru or Argentina!

List of Spanish Speak Countries:

Europe
  Spain
Africa
  Equatorial Guinea
North America
  Mexico
Central America
  Guatemala
  Honduras
  El Salvador 
  Nicaragua
  Costa Rica
  Panama
  Cuba
  Dominican Republic
  Puerto Rico
South America
  Venezuela
  Colombia
  Ecuador
  Peru
  Bolivia
  Paraguay
  Chile
  Argentina
  Uruguay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...