Thursday, December 1, 2011

Must...Travel... SOON

Often, I (and others) cannot sit still for very long. I like to think I'm not alone in this so I lump everyone into this "and other" and hope that this resonates with others. I often sit in my office either typing grant pages or reading an e-mail and think "why am I not in Germany eating sausage?" or "why am I not in Australia swimming with sea turtles?"  Don't get me wrong, I think careers are important and, unfortunately, so is money BUT sometimes I just sit here and think... I could really just pack up my backpack and hit the road for a month or two.

So today I had this innumerable thought--> if I don't get out of this country in the next couple of months I will turn into an American flag or a Walmart.  Man slice agrees with me and has agreed to accompany me on a trip.

I'd love suggestions on where to go, what to see, etc.

Here were some of my crazy thoughts, but of course they are all open to the masses for judgement, comment, and ridicule.


Neuschwanstein, Germany so I can live out my fantasy of being a Disney princess
Disney World so I can live out my fantasy of being a Disney princess


Rio D.J., Brazil so I can stand a top Brazil and feel like a princess





Hope you all find something to take you out of your offices today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...