Monday, November 21, 2011

NYC- Always a New Destination

No matter how many times I visit NYC, I always feel like there's something new to discover. It's almost as if the city is a small business reproductive machine that births new shops, eateries, and night clubs weekly.


Some gems that I went to this weekend in New York:

Cafe Habana had some of the best huevos racheros and fish tacos I've ever had. So good and so under priced. Get there before the NY times destroys it with a rave.

Bedlam is a bar/night club on Avenue C. It is full of antique knickknacks, dim-red lighting, and appears to have been transported straight from the set of true blood and dropped into Manhatten. Even the bartenders have  a mysterious, goth-like feel. Only odd misfitting piece is the giant mousehead in the middle of the lounge area. The music was great and the crowd was eclectic and upbeat.

I also got to spend a lot of time with my girl Hailey and celebrate my other girl Deepa's birthday. NYC is a town full of awesome women and is a great place to head to when you get sick of Bro-Boston.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...